Warranties and liability
- In particular, and without limiting paragraph (a):
- while we endeavour to provide a convenient and functional Website, we do not guarantee that that your requirements will be met or that your use of the Website will be uninterrupted, error free or that the Website is free of viruses or other harmful components; and
- we cannot be responsible for any loss, corruption or interception of data sent to or from our Website which occurs outside of our computer systems (such as those which occur while being sent over the internet).
- We recommend that you install and use up-to-date anti-virus, anti-spyware and firewall software on your computer.
in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of the goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or
- in the case of services, the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- Subject to our obligations under the Non-Excludable Provisions, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not liable for, and no measure of damages will, under any circumstances, include:
special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages; or
- damages for loss of profits, revenue, goodwill, anticipated savings or loss or corruption of data,
whether in contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or on any other basis, whether or not such loss or damage was foreseeable and even if advised of the possibility of the loss or damage.
- Our liability to you is diminished to the extent that your acts or omissions (or those of a third party) contribute to or cause the loss or liability.